Why choose Laminate:
Today’s laminate puts the style in lifestyle. Not only is it aesthetically appealing, but there are countless looks and textures to choose from. Whether you prefer the appearance of wood, slate or tile, laminate makes any room pop at an affordable price.
- Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops, which may cause irreparable damage to your floor.
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth. Then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent or any other liquid cleaning product.
- Avoid using steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- A more frequent dust-mopping or vacuuming schedule may be required in very sandy areas such as a beachside home.