Why Hardwood Flooring:
Wood brings texture and warmth to a room. (Dark colors create a warm intimate feeling.)
Routine Hardwood Cleaning:
- Use a soft cloth to blot spills and spots as soon as they happen. Always avoid allowing liquids to stand on your hardwood floor.
- Sweep, dust or vacuum the floor regularly. If vacuuming, use a hard floor attachment to avoid scratching or dulling your floor’s finish
- Clean the floor with products made for hardwood specially formulated to wipe away dirt and soil without damaging your floor’s finish.
- Don't use oil-based, wax, polish or strong ammoniated products, which can dull your floor’s finish.
- Don't use steel wool, scouring powders or other abrasive cleaners, which can scratch or damage your floor’s finish.
- Don't wash or wet-mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination and joint-line separation, and void the warranty.
- Don't use any type of buffing machine.