Why choose carpet:
Think of your inspired choice in carpet as the canvas on which to show off the rest of your home’s design elements. Walls, window treatments, furniture, even artwork can pull visual cues from the carpet you choose as your home’s design foundation. With today’s stain- and wear-resistant carpets, it’s styling you can count on for years to come. Carpet is strong and stands up to foot traffic and resists life’s spills like never before.Today’s carpet manufacturers have your lifestyle in mind, which is why they’re developing the softest, most foot-friendly carpets ever.
Here are a few tips on removing common stains.
- Always treat the affected area immediately.
- For a food spill, gently remove as much solid material as you can. Add water and blot, using detergent sparingly if needed.
- If you need a spot removal solvent, use products approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute of America. Apply several drops to a clean white cloth and blot the carpet in an inconspicuous area. If you notice a change in the carpet color, consult a professional carpet cleaner.
Keeping your carpet beautiful:
Follow these simple tips to keep your carpet’s color and texture looking fresh.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly to prevent soil from embedding.
- Ask our Staff what type of vacuum is best for your carpet.
- Keeping traffic and other use factors in mind, consider professional cleaning every 12 to 18 months.
- For extensive water damage, consult professional cleaners.